Tuesday, February 23, 2010


I wanted to share some quick thoughts and quotes...

Rosalie: What are you most excited for when the baby comes?

Michael: The baby.


Michael: (Puts his hand on my tummy right when he wakes up)

Rosalie: (Barely awake) He's not moving right now.

Michael: Why not?
Rosalie: Because he's probably sleeping.

Michael: Well....wake him up!

Rosalie: (wiggles...Hunter moves)


Just another Michael Monday...
Since Michael started his new shift (4/10's) I feel like we don't get to see each other that much...that extra just seems like a lot more time away from home! But I worked it out with my work and piano schedule that we will almost always have the whole day of Monday completely to ourselves. Some people don't look forward to Mondays, but it has become my favorite day! Yesterday was the perfect day...and I REALLY do mean that! We had a lazy, lay in bed, morning...I would say that WE slept in, but I don't sleep in, so I just kept Michael company while he slept in for a little bit (that means until about 8:30 am...we really don't sleep in ha ha ha). We went out to breakfast at Mimi's, did a few things around the house, went to my Doctor's appointment together, heard our little boy's heart beat, picked up his crib, came home, did the dishes together, made dinner while he gave the dogs a bath, and then we ate a yummy home made dinner...by the end of the day I felt really blessed and so grateful for the life I have...

No comments: